Monday, March 7, 2011

27th January Flight Attendant interview


hello everyone .. hello Rabbit's year :)
sorry for my dead blog because I was kinda busy with my final exam on January and etc etc etc ..

on 27th January , I was planned to go back to my hometown Ipoh but before that I went to have a try for flight attendant interview at Air Asia Academy in Sepang with Bon. I woke up at 4am on this day and prepared for this interview. Nader, Reza and Bonbon picked me up at UG (my house in Melaka) around 4.30am . Then we headed to Ixora to pick up Mario. We started our journey to AA Academy . We reached there at 9.00am and the hall already occupied with candidates. Bon and me went to take the application form and filled in the information .



We have to submits all our documents. If at this stage you don't have all the required documents, you will be told to leave. Then we were told to proceed to another area in the hall where our height and weight was taken. Those who failed to meet the minimum requirement was told to leave as well.

We proceeded to interviewer's room for the next stage. Waiting outside the room. My number was called and asked me to do a catwalk. Then the two interviewers check my arms and I was given a flight announcement to read. Then I was told to wait outside. 10 minutes later, we were called by our numbers and were told to be in 2 groups. Those that passed the interview will have to wait for the English test, and it was end of the road for those who failed. Glad that I have made it through. Waited for around 3 hours in the room as there were few hundreds that went for this interview and we have to wait for everyone to finish before we go for the English test.

English test and group session.
at 2pm we finally get back to the main hall and do the test. There was an essay question and then objectives questions. Some candidates been eliminated in this stage and remain only 26 of us. We were given a partner and we have to introduce our new friend to the interviewers. After the introduction, we were divided into group of 4 to create a performance. It can be dancing, singing, acting etc.. 

Final Interview.
After the group session, only 15 of us made it through the final interview out of few hundreds candidates. We were given 15 minutes to prepare for our topic to be presented to the interviewers individually. The interview ended at 6.30pm and I was told to wait for 2 weeks time. They will call me if I have been selected.

P/S : It's not easy to be a flight attendant .

I

No comments:

Post a Comment