as u know, I went for flight attendant interview on 27th January 2011 .
I've waited for their call for almost 2 weeks+ but still no call yet .. kinda depressed and tensed up.
in the afternoon, was about to take an afternoon nap but suddenly my phone was rang when I was chatting with the finalists in fb. The call was from Air Asia! I did it .. I did it and I really did it . I was extremely happy . They required me to go for medical checkup on 16th Feb at BP Diagnostic Centre at Cheras. It was kinda rush as there was only 2 days for me to ready for this checkup.
I called my family and told them about this . They were happy because finally I made it ! my dream comes true . I can see that my parents can't stop smiling after they got to know this . I was about to cry out when I see them smile happily because of me. Thanks papa and mama for the support within this 2 years.
P/S : The best valentine's gift ever ! this call had change my life ..
-to be continue-

super duper happy 4 u~~
ReplyDeletehaha..congratz!! XDD
thanks victor :D
ReplyDelete